Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am back and proud of my Team! Check out some of our fundraising ideas!

So, most of you know that I went to Puerto Rico to visit my family and my Isla del Encanto! Here is a snapshot of my vacation. I am with Alejandro at a beach in Humacao, a town in the east coast... so, the next thing east of us is Africa!


We had a blast and didn't want to come back!!! But, we are back and we are training too. Last Saturday we met for our 5 mile run. Yet, due to our trails we ended running 5.55 miles and we all did a good job!

Isn't it funny... when we started 3 miles seemed to be so long! Now, 3 miles is a piece of cake! Well, maybe not that easy... but we have come a long way. Great job team!!!

Remember that Sept. 12 is our Stretching and Injury Clinic!

Marcy Chip is cooking some fundraising ideas. Her family is planning a dinner at their house. It is going to be a 3 course meal cooked by them, they might arrange something for childcare and pricing will be per person or per couple! This event will take place in October.

Also, I am partnering with my friend Tammi Law. And we are going to have an After Work Social at SpaRomana in January. It is going to be a big party with silent auction, music, drinks, and lots of fun! They proceedings will be divided between beatSMA (MDA) and Team in Training (Leukemia and Lymphoma Society).

Start planning your events... big or small they are all fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment